February 9, 2013

Moving To Florida On My Mind

Moving to Florida on my mind...
Yes! I am moving to Florida!
Back to Florida, I should say...

My family moved from Ohio to Florida when I was fifteen. Back then, not a move I wanted to make. Teenagers don't generally like moving away from friends. It didn't take me long at all to welcome the Sunshine State into my spirit, where it has remained throughout my life.

I resided in south Florida for twenty-plus years. I would wander through a few moves through quite a few states, ending up back in the state of my youth, Ohio, when I left a domestic violence marriage. Now, ten years later and pretty much recovered, an opportunity has arisen to relocate back to the Sunshine State and I am ready to...

Dive right in to Florida sunshine!

Dive into Sunshine Florida Square

Destination: Carrabelle, Florida - in the Panhandle


 
 
Yes! I am moving to Carrabelle!
I will meet net friend Renda!
What a way to celebrate Spring!
Yes! I am moving to Florida!
 
 
Six Word Saturday sharing my move!
 
 
Do you have something on your mind to share? Blog about it and link up with Six Word Saturday blog hop where we describe our life in just six words. Of course, we are welcome to elaborate, or not!

9 comments:

  1. Good for you... follow your heart back to the sunshine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how wonderful for you to be going back to the Sunshine State! Right now sunshine sounds wonderful! i think I have the midwest winter blues myself! (Even though it hasn't really been too bad this winter...I just love sunshine!)

    Happy Saturday!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! It's so cold here right now; can I move with you? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know how to break this news to you, but I read just this morning that effective 1/31/13 Florida was officially closed to further immigration. Sorry to burst your sunny bubble, RC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for you! It makes such a difference to be where you feel you belong.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo hoo! I cannot wait to finally meet you. You'll have so much to write about when you get here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's not like we can't understand why! Grab it with both hands, Ruth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow- a big move and a fun move too- enjoy your new home....we moved almost a year ago and don't regret it a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you find happiness down there.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!