November 2, 2011

Giving Thanks Day 2

I am giving thanks to the wee guest who made my day when she used ketchup (as a wee one would say) to leave me a note on her plate...




As a server, this is one of the best tips I could receive from a guest! And, it means I must have performed my part in the company's mission statement quite well... "Constantly to serve our patrons the highest quality burgers and shakes along with extending them great service at the lowest possible prices."


Giving Thanks Challenge - Day 2




8 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing that. I must have faith in folks out there in spite of all the bad news. Blessings to you in your work.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, yes, Peggy! We must have faith in folks... in spite of them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super sweet. I love your blog...I have a similar theme going on in mine and I am also a Buckeye Blogger. I have a Buckeye Blogger button if you would like to add it to your linky. I usually do a hook up every couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is, Brenda, and sure put a smile on my face in the midst of a crazy work day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Melanie, I'll be visiting you to snag that Buckeye button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. As long as you didn't get any on your outfit, it's great! It made a lot of folks smile anyway.☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh yes, Vee, that little girl guest made a bunch of us smile and many more will smile as they see it. Truly a sweet thing she did with her two little words.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!