October 2, 2011

Word of Mouth Marketing

Word-of-mouth is by far one of the best promotional techniques used in referral marketing. Ok, so you can't hear me, but you can sure read me, loud and clear!

SuperPoints is, in my opinion, one of the best rewards programs online today for earning extra income. You are paid in points that can be redeemed for cash and gift card rewards. You earn by clicking on the SuperLucky button daily. You may also earn by daily Lucky Mail and by completing offers and surveys.

Share SuperPoints invitation links with your friends! They will earn while you also increase your earning potentional.

Two (2) friend referrals increases your membership to Gold, giving you 50 daily clicks on the SuperLucky Button. Five (5) friend referrals increases your membership to Platinum, and you receive 100 daily clicks on that button!

Gold and Platinum members also receive superpoints equal to those of which their friend referrals are clicking and earning on the button!

Superpoints Redemption Example:
  • 500 points equals $5 in PayPal cash.
  • 1000 points equals $10 in PayPal cash.
  • 2500 points equals $25 in PayPal cash.

SuperPoints pays weekly! Payment is made every Monday! (Sometimes on Tuesday, if they are back-logged.)

I joined the SuperPoints Network in August of 2011. I have redeemed superpoints for (at least) $5 cash in my PayPal account every week since signing up!

I do have a few friends who are helping me earn this extra income. That's the beauty of referral marketing -- share a money making opportunity with a friend -- everybody wins!

Join the SuperPoints Network rewards opportunity with my invitation link and you will begin earning points towards cash and prizes -- once you SIGN UP, VERIFY your email, AND COMPLETE your profile to 100%:

Invitation =====> http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/hgxcce

Invitation link is good for 1 friend only. (You can only sign up once, so please don't use this link if you're already a member of the SuperPoints Network.)

NOTE: You can also always find a current invitation link from me in my blog post Making $$$ Online.



Your SuperPoints earnings are up to you...

=====> Get Clicking!

5 comments:

  1. A new friend signed up via my invitation, so I had to change the link today, hooRAYo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonito blog el tuyo, es un placer pasar por tu
    casa.
    feliz semana.
    saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! Thanks for linking up in the Footloose Hop. I've come to return the love. Superpoints - I love SP! Make it a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!