October 29, 2011

Footloose and Fancy Free Contest



I am footloose and fancy-free!

(That's my six words for Saturday.)





I am just having a bit of after work fun and frivolity before I hunker down and busy myself with a long list of things I need to get done online today.

Head on over to Finger Click $aver and hop along in the Footloose and Fancy-Free Weekend Hop! It's a fun way to meet new friends while sharing your favorite links.

Then be sure to head over to Show My Face to link up your own Six Word Saturday post.

Both of these sites have a good thing going on for a bit of weekend fun!


Footloose and Fancy Free Query Contest
(Yes, that is another six words.)


Can you guess what my favorite song is on the Rod Stewart album Footloose & Fancy Free?

First person to answer the contest question correctly wins...

Sunshine Blessings Magnet magnet
Become a graphic design affiliate at zazzle.com


Note: Be sure to leave your email address in your comment so I can notify you when you guess correctly and win my magnet!

6 comments:

  1. There were a lot of good ones on that album and I think Hot Legs was the most popular but I'll guess I Was Only Joking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hot Legs" really was popular, Grace! Good guess, but that's not my favorite. You're welcome to try again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your six words! I think we all need a little bit of that before we start our days and our chores for the weekend! Thanks for visiting my blog (a corgi in southern california) and your kind comment!!

    hope you had a great day and a great rest of the weekend!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Betty! Forget the chores and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I am just getting to my emails and saw that you stopped by Finger Click Saver to join in on the hop last week. I had to come see if I could find the inspiration you spoke of! I found it! How cool is that? I learned something too...something I should have already known! I didn't realize Rod Stewart had an album called Footloose and Fancy Free...my bad! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susan! I'm glad you learned something new; I try to do that every day.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!