July 31, 2011

Six Word Saturday on Sunday

Friday thunderstorm halted my Saturday hopping!



Zeus Holding Lightning Bolts




Zapped by Zeus
©2011 Ruth Cox

An overabundant downpour
Blown in by an outburst of god,
Coupled with a striking flasher
Pounding lines with thunderous roar;
These, the bane of my subsistence,
Offing my hopes for connecting
In timely manner of speaking.
Imagine my charged resistance!



Head on over to Six Word Saturday and hop along with us while we tell you a bit about our lives in just six words.

6 comments:

  1. I hate when storms put a damper on your plans! Right now I would give anything for some good rain! as long as it actually cools it off and DOESN'T make it more humid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is way too cool and I LOVE this print!
    I am going to check this one out right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Penguin Palette friend, I do hope you (and I) get our much needed cooling off.

    Brenda, I thought you would like this print, poem, and blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! I think summer's finally arriving here. I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely the best way to photo thunder blasts! This summer is beginning to be almost as crazy as our last winter...not that I want to bring up that horrible mess again..summer summer hot time in the summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love a good thunderstorm - but get so very few where I live! Love the photo you put with it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!