January 12, 2011

Waving Through the White Fluff

I'm waving through the falling flakes outside my window this morning! Mother Nature is still dumping her white fluff. I say, Enough!

It's time for my weekly blog post for the Catch A Wave Wednesday blog hop hosted by Cindy of Blogging Hints.

My first Wave was to Cindy and I spent a bit o' time reading and commenting on a few of her posts today as she always has something interesting to share via her blogging hints and tips.

I really appreciate Cindy hosting Catch a Wave Wednesday. I've met and made a few good blog friends through this blog hop and I always look forward to hopping around to wave to new bloggers each week. So ... Thank you, Cindy!

Cindy featured Karissa of With Our Best, so I stopped by and waved to her. She's got some great giveaways and product info on her site, so I signed up to follow her, as I wouldn't want to miss where she's flying to next!

Next, I waved to Colleen of the ART of decorating, a Mural Maker & More, for sure! Oh my, her artwork is fabulous and in her posts she often shares the design process. Just lovely! I'd met Colleen last week, via the hop, at her other blog, Feng Shui Savvy. And I do need to get back there for her hints on getting organized!

Well, I'm off to see who else on the blog hop linky list I can wave to ... hop on by via Catch a Wave Wednesday and it may just be you!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the sweet comments! I'm following you too now!

    Yes, I'm outlining all the areas for decluttering, organizing and cleaning. THEN we can get to some real feng shui! Drop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Colleen, and I will be by this weekend for some organizational lessons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by and giving my blog a follow. I've stopped by a few of your blogs and followed them, each has an interest for me (I especially love to read books, especially the oldies). Take care and I will be sure not to miss your Saturday Hop!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!