February 16, 2014

Silly No Trespassing Sign Haiku

In taking a walk around the neighborhood with my dog Tidbit I came upon a silly sign that beckoned me to cross the line of legality. Instead, I chose to capture its lack of reason with my camera lens and upon the image my thoughts are poetically penned, this time in Haiku rather than in rhyme.

Click the pic for a larger view.

Swing Across the Line

I've a feeling, come Spring, I may just have myself a fling with this swing. What do you think? Should I cross the line of the No Trespassing sign?

Running across this silly sign gave me reason to link up with Everything Susan's Silly on Sundays blog hop. If you have a bit of silliness to share - Come hop along with us!

8 comments:

  1. Swing away in spring
    Then we can all sing Happy
    Spring has finally sprung!

    Thanks for linking up today and have yourself a Silly Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go ahead and swing!
    But a trespassing ticket it might bring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would not be funny, honey, er...Kelly! Actually, the house is vacant and fairly rural here in our neighborhood so I am sure there will be no issues. I just found it downright silly!

      Delete
  3. It does seem rather silly to have a 'no trespassing' sign on a vacant house. :-) I'd go ahead and 'swing'. Loved your Haiku, as always. And Susan's not bad with poetry either. You don't want to see my 'poetry'. LOL. Have a fun Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! It would be quite a temptation! I always have a fear of being shot if I trespass.

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Abitosunshine" has been included in the A Sunday Drive for this week. Be assured that I hope this helps to point even more new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/02/a-sunday-drive_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog. Love your Haiku. I was looking at my Haikus on Hubpages not doing so well may have to think about taking them off.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!