November 29, 2013

Melancholy Turns Joyous Thanksgiving Day

Happy belated Thanksgiving! And this Joy Solar Powered Garden Word Art states perfectly how my day turned out to be. It was filled with joy!

The spirit of thanksgiving is a year-round thing so every day is a day for giving thanks. That said, I could not wait to share with my readers how my melancholy day turned into a joyous occasion.

I began my favorite holiday with an attitude of gratitude; however, melancholy thoughts seeped in, as they often do this time of year. I did what I do best when this happens, I began writing my thoughts and feelings down - the result quite cathartic and the end result joyous!

You can read about the purging of my emotions of the day and see the face of my joy right here and add your own thoughts of the day in the page comments if you wish: Give Thanks


I give thanks to my pal Marsha for the opportunity to be linking my Joyous Thanksgiving post up with the blog hop she hosts - HOP and SQUIDOO - where Squidoo writers share their blogging that pertains to their Squidoo publications. Join Squidoo and blog hop along with us!

4 comments:

  1. I haven't had time the last couple of days for non-joyous thoughts to creep in. For that I can be thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will hop over to Squidoo? to see the article. :-) Thanksgiving this year was fabulous for my family and I. I hope you had a good one too.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!