January 12, 2013

RedGage Daily Contest Winner 6WS

My offering this week for the Six Word Saturday (also known as 6WS) blog hop is a contest winner announcement.

 

 

 

I won the RedGage Daily Contest!

 
 
Yes! On January 3rd I was chosen as the daily winner of the RedGage Daily Contest!

Why is this exciting news I would want to announce to you? Because you could be a winner too! And, because ... Being a winner of the daily contest at RedGage means you will receive a $25 RedGage Visa Card to go along with your bragging rights!

How can YOU become a RedGage daily contest winner?


As you see, it is quite simple for a member of RedGage to earn points towards the daily raffle. You can create and publish knowledge-based content as a blog post right on the RedGage forum.

Or, you can publish an article where you mention and link to a page on RedGage on your own blog. You can also create an invitational link to RedGage within your article.

You can do exactly what I am doing with this article you are now reading. Yes! If you sign up at RedGage via my invitation, I automatically receive 20 points towards winning today's daily raffle! You can bet I would enjoy winning again.

Are you a Member of RedGage? Have you won the RedGage Daily Contest? Are you a member of Six Word Saturday?

10 comments:

  1. Well, this is interesting! Thanks!
    I'm following now & hope you'll join me too.
    http://www.mcguffysreader.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RedGage is great, Ann, and if you join, please let me know so I can Friend you there! Following your blog now too.

      Delete
  2. I'm tsuttles on RedGage, but haven't been very active lately. I kind of lost interest awhile back when payments started coming slower and slower. Congratulations on winning the daily contest! I've won it a couple times. It's always really exciting when it happens :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Theresa. I just sent you a RedGage friend request. I have not had any payment issues with RedGage at all. My funds were added to my card within a couple of days of this win. Thankfully, as I had missed a week of work due to the flu and funds were low!

      Delete
  3. That's great! Maybe things are moving faster with them now. I've never missed a payment, but for awhile there, we were getting them three to four months after we had earned them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, Sharon, I have "beckvalleybooks" as a friend and await your first upload to RedGage!

      Delete
  5. Congrats! How did you use your RedGage points?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!!! Enjoy your winnings! (:>) And have a good week ahead!

    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!