December 31, 2012

Original Quality Content Pays on RedGage

Yes, original content and quality content pays on RedGage. And what a way to bring up the rear of a year!

My book review article "How To Prepare A Future For Your Dog" is featured on RedGage AND I received a bonus of $4.55! This article on RedGage was one of several reviews I recently published on several different forums for the book "If I Should Die Before My Dog".

You can access all of my reviews for the book from a link shared in the book review on RedGage. You will enjoy the reviews, as each is unique.


Yes! Original content pays!
 

Thank you, RedGage!
 

Join me at RedGage in sharing your original articles, links, and photos on Redgage. Get paid for what you are already doing online!

If you are already a member of the RedGage community, please leave your profile link in your comment and I will be around to visit you!

10 comments:

  1. Thanks. I am going to sign up and check it out.

    parsimoniousp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, thanks for sending me a RedGage friend request right away and I have already approved you! Good luck earning with your RedGage content!

      Delete
  2. I've never even heard of Redgage. Hmmm... getting paid to do what I already do? Checking it out tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharon, RedGage is also a great place to share links to your blog posts ... always thinking quality backlinks here.

      Delete
  3. Thats fantastic, congratulations xx Think I might pop over !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just signed up under you, I plan to check it out more :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WoW! That is awesome, Valerie! Great to see you at RedGage too!

      Delete
  5. Getting back to Redgage---something else I need to do. Congrats on the feature!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Marsha. I had been neglectful of RedGage for a few months and as soon as I became active again I began earning again. So hope to see some new content from you there soon!

      Delete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!