June 11, 2012

Dads and Grads need You!

Yes, dads and grads need YOU! Swagbucks.com Dads and Grads, that is--in the Dads Vs Grads Team Challenge. And I am on the Dads team and we are currently behind in swag bucks points for the challenge! YOU can help!


Swagbucks is having an early summer smackdown as two generations collide to see who can earn the most from Swagbucks: Dads or Grads? Join now and start earning, because everything you make from the Search, Daily Polls, NOSO, the Toolbar, Tasks, SBTV, Surveys, Special Offers, and Daily deals will earn points for your team from June 7th-June 13th. Winning team members whom contribute at least one point to the team goal will receive 25 bonus Swag Bucks! Runner-up team members whom contribute at least one point to the team goal will receive 10 bonus Swag Bucks! The top point-earner from each team will be crowned the Valedictorian or Top Pop and earn themselves a cool 500 Swag Buck bonus!

Read all about the contest: http://www.swagbucks.com/g/dads-vs-grads

Read all about the earning possibilities with Swagbucks on my JUNETASTIC post.

Sign up for Swagbucks now and join the Dads vs Grads challenge as well as begin earning cash and prizes via the Swagbucks reward program.




Full Disclosure



2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure this is where to leave a comment, but I wanted to thank you for dropping by and leaving a heartfelt message. BTW, I couldn't get that google plus to work. I got an error message that read "there was a problem completing this action." Were it not for me clicking a few links, I never would have ended up here. Anyway, I hope you find the motivation you richly deserve.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry for the confusion google+ caused you! It confuses me, too! And I thank you for clicking through to find me.

      Delete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!