December 29, 2010

Sun Sails the Snow

Outside my office window is an open field covered with a few waves of winter white. Today it's a beautiful view as I watch the sun sail the snow, setting the mood for Catch a Wave Wednesday!

In keeping with the Wave guidelines, the wave before me took me to visit Mommy Katie. I'll be headed back there after I finish this post, as Katie's kids are sharing a great storytime giveaway!

Followed by Living Like the Kings, I rode the Wave to meet the Kings and read Kat and Jon's sweet and spicy love story. And I also picked up the recipe for a great slow-cooker pot roast!

Next, I'm going to head back over and see what our Catch A Wave Wednesday hostess, Cindy, has been up to this week and see if I can pick up any new blogging hints.

Hop on and I'll be wavin' at ya!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shoutout! :) Hope you enjoy the pot roast - we're still having some leftovers and our dogs are digging the au jus they get in their dog food

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a new follower ~ Stopping by via the Catch A Wave Wednesday Blog Hop

    you can visit me at http://www.avonbykaren.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat! No doubt my dog will enJOY the leftovers, too; she always does. Thank you!

    Hello KK, I'm headin' your wave way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be around to wave shortly, Moogie, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Waving. If it keeps raining I'll be sailing too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sheila! Hopin' the rain stops droppin' down on you!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!