December 7, 2010

Origami Santa

A friend shared this Origami Santa with me earlier and I just had to pass it forward to you! It's an adorable Christmas craft and the kid in me is planning on making one or two or more!

The main link to the website is below, with plenty more delightful things for the season and year 'round as well. Have fun!

Marcel's Kid Crafts Ideas
Take a look at the coolest selection of kid crafts ideas on the Web. You'll find here lots of craft ideas, free patterns, tips and techniques and many more...

6 comments:

  1. You're welcome, Kimber! I think that Santa is the cutest thing. The site really has some great kid stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!
    Origami is one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ruthi - thanks for the comment on my article about Origins in Columbus - My Outlook isn't set up on this computer so I can't click to email. I don't live in Columbus - I live in Dayton! Send me an email and I can respond! :)
    Kimber

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son can do origami for hours! I'm a new follower to your blog. Will you follow mine? makingmyway2010.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome, Brenda, I love origami too!

    Kimber, you'll be hearing from me... we've surely got to meet since we live within such a short drive of each other..:-)

    Guru, I'm on my way to check out your site. Good for your son with the origami!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!