March 26, 2010

Sunshine Bandit -- Child Abuse

This topic strikes very close to home for me ... in more ways than one.


----------

Dedicated to the Children -- Victims of Child/Sexual Abuse

----------


Sunshine Bandit
©Ruth Cox

To steal the sun from fertile land,
Leave in its place a cloud of gloom-
How dare you take me by the hand,
Walk me across the crowded room...


To whip the wind from pleasant hum,
Down to the dirt and cowed in space-
How dare you take songs that I strum,
String them along in shrouded place...


To slice the sky with frozen dart,
Douse my dreams with a silver storm-
How dare you take hold of my heart,
Bleed it broken in ploughed field form.


----------


Music star arrested on sex charge in Licking County
Teen boy accuses co-founder of KC and the Sunshine Band
Thursday, March 25, 2010 2:54 AM
By Josh Jarman
THE COLUMBUS DISPATCH
Richard Finch was in custody on a $250,000 bond.
NEWARK, Ohio

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your comments!
Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!